11.3.15

CALIFORNIA: LEONARDO DICAPRIO’S PALM SPRINGS RENTAL HOME

Want to get a tan in California?


Want to get a tan in California? Then Palm Springs, where the sun shines 354 days a year and where you can rent Leonardo DiCaprio's $4,500-a-night cabin, might be right for you. The minimum rental period is two nights. There's no stopping you from relaxing by the pool or exploring some of the colourful local architecture in the town itself



You’ll never hook up with Rhianna, take home 20 girls from a nightclub, or have Martin Scorcese on speed dial, but there is one way you can live like Leonardo DiCaprio: rent his Palm Springs getaway.



Leonardo DiCaprio bought this home in February 2014 in the Old Las Palmas neighbourhood for $5.23 million. The home was previously owned by popular 1940s-50s singer and actress Dina Shore. The legendary mansion, which once hosted Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe, is an example of timeless architecture that architect Donald Wexler created for Dina Shore in 1964.









432 Hermosa sits on 1.3 acres in Old Las Palmas, and it’s a sight to see. For $4,500 a night you get 6 bedrooms, 7 batheooms, a deluxe chef’s kitchen, multiple fireplaces, a heated pool and spa, tennis court, and daily maid service. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a grand piano, and a neighborhood that once was home to Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and Marilyn Monroe, you’re truly living like a star. Leo bought the house last year for about $5 million, but with a two-night minimum, you can have it for as little as $9,000.







Leonardo DiCaprio on his life :

* Unlike many actors, my destiny was not determined from childhood. I grew up in the slums of Hollywood and thought to myself that I would grow up crazy.

* I guess it's hard to call me a stubborn person, but the facts say otherwise. The year I turned fifteen, I went to probably 160 different auditions and tryouts, but I didn't get a single role.

* I don't have any political aspirations, and I'm scared to death of people who do.

* As a kid I dreamed of being a biologist, although you can't write that in the papers.

* Overall, I like the way the world works.

* Always strive for the truth.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment